All ingredients are where possible sourced locally from our friends & produced in our kitchen.
Our poly tunnel is up & running... so looking forward to an abundance of produce in the coming seasons.
Something to whet your appetite....
* House-made duck liver pate spiked with pistachio. Lightly spiced pears & toasted brioche
*Lightly sautéed soft herring’s roes with capers & parsley on fried house-made sour dough bread
* Pan-roasted fresh asparagus with roasted chicken jus & Parmesan
* Roast Dorset scallops & black pudding presented on mash with garlic & parsley creamMains
* Grilled fillet of sea bass presented on crushed new potatoes with green vegetables & creamed prawn velouté
* Our own mustard & brown sugar baked ham with a brace of eggs & home-made piccalilli
*Slow-roasted belly pork with green apple puree
* Lamb’s liver, bacon & mustard battered onions presented on creamed mash
* Grilled vegetable lasagne with loveage pesto
* “Sticky” beef with Indonesian influenced salad
* Tenderloin of Dorset pork wrapped in Serrano ham presented on flageolet bean & spinach ragout with blue cheese mousse & fondant potatoes
*Steaks- all are prime English, traceable matured beef & hand-cut.
Sirloin or Fillet
* White chocolate & mango cheesecake
* Crème brulee (gluten free)
* Dorset apple cake
* Warm chocolate fudge brownie with vanilla ice-cream
* Steamed raspberry & coconut sponge pudding with custard * A selection of farmhouse cheeses with home-made spiced apple & walnut chutney
* Chocolate Nemesis (gluten free)
* Warm waffle topped with bananas, vanilla bean ice-cream & toffee sauce
Large parties, private meetings or special occasions can be catered for with menus to suit.
We can cater for all dietary requirements. Please advise at time of ordering or booking.
Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your requirements.